Heatworks offers a variety of services to keep your home warm throughout the year…
As with any working appliance, best performance is sustained through regular maintenance and inspections of operating systems. It is important to keep on top of your heating investment when it comes to heating your home.
Begin the winter season with a clean, working firebox and flue system to ensure your home remains warm and cozy throughout the colder months. Below are some tips on how you can do this:
- Clean out the firebox during winter and inspect the firebox and flue to ensure everything is in proper, working order and there is limited or no buildup
- Clean out the firebox at the end of winter so it’s ready to go next time the colder season comes around
- Cut and stack firewood during spring, allowing it to cure in summer. Good air flow will ensure your heater will give it’s best performance for the following winter, and buildup within the firebox and flue will be limited.
In addition to this, Heatworks offers a range of follow-up maintenance and servicing for all of our wood and gas fireplaces. It is highly recommended by all manufacturers that the flue of your wood heater is cleaned out annually, along with a standard maintenance and service check-up. We can help with this, as well as providing spare parts for your heater, many of which we have in stock or can be ordered in within a number of days.
A Heatworks maintenance service includes:
- Cleaning of the firebox, glass, fan and flue
- Inspection of flue system and firebox condition
- Replacement of parts and adjustments to operating system to maintain best performance for both the fireplace and flue system
- Gas fireplaces are pressure and leak tested
View the spare parts catalogue for Lopi wood heaters here